Aaron S10

Topic created · 7 Posts · 203 Views
  • The plan is to play with the homies in advanced as shpee, but the homies tried this before and it died so since everyone is already filling in their team slots, I wanted to throw this out so people at least knew I’d be playing again next season.

been feeling in the groove of demo lately, I think I prefer it over every other class. I’m positive I’d do well on it in invite even with all the rust (which I’ve been shaking off by practicing it a lil!). My heavy is a bit more unlikely, although not as a div requirement, more because I just want to mesh well with my demo before I’d commit to playing heavy.

My projectiles on soldier are pretty solid, but my jumping leaves… a lot to be desired, although it’s been getting better. If I were to play on a team I’d certainly work on that.

Remember that nothing is guaranteed, but I should find out if I’ll be playing on the homie team within the next week or two. Pretty much also relies on whether a couple of other people will be playing on the team or not. Even if that doesn’t work out, I’m down to give your team advice during tryouts! I’d like to think I know the game really well and, in my experience, I’ve made every team I’ve mentored or played on better just through general play and discussion. I’d like to think my attitude is also pretty solid too.

NO ENGINEER OR PYRO, and i’m unlikely to want to play scout or med but if the exact right team existed I might be down. My sniper and spy are advanced-tier so good luck with that lol

• I liked the criticism Ill make sure to take it to heart

• aaron is probably one of the biggest reasons why I ever made it out of silver
    honestly fantastic on whatever class you put him on, great guy both inside and out of game and if I were to lead a team again i’d always want him on it
    Nothing but good things to say about him, any team would be lucky to have him as a main

• smrat, handsome, and anime

• i would take a bullet for aaron because he’s a sweet guy who i enjoy discussing tf2 and life with. aaron tells it how it is and knows his way around both the game and the team outside of the game. i’m very excited to see how he fares on fragging classes, for i have only seen him on engineer.

• found a team

although 3 teams said they’d only ever try me out on engineer yay!

• @Aaron the new blood doesn’t know what’s been unleashed!