@rona for anyone to tell you to “take all the punches” has serious problems. It should. not. have. happened. in the first place. Players come here to play a game. Not to get harassed, especially for their gender.
Information about sakura
i <3 my team :3
Best posts made by sakura
First off, cheers to the holidays and a huge shoutout to anyone leading a team in HL!
From my two seasons of being a leader for Team Yeye, it has been extremely fun and rewarding. It isn’t always easy but I am very fortunate to have a very supportive team. I am writing this to share some of my insights of being a leader and hopefully this will be of use for new coming teams and leaders.
- One of the biggest thing I learned is that team chemistry is extremely important. Having players that enjoy and even look forward to playing together is what matters. It makes winning a bonus and makes losing a valuable lesson for the team’s growth
- When recruiting new players, it is more important to see if the player enjoys playing with your team and if your team enjoys playing with the player (it’s like a puzzle piece)
- Positive and good team chemistry makes coordination and comms effortless
- As a team leader, you establish the team’s attitude towards the game. Set an environment where players want to improve their gameplay individually by regularly keeping in touch with your players (offer resources to help them grow/improve)
- It is crucial to encourage your players to participate in strategizing. Create an environment where your players can input their voices and communicate effectively together (listen and learn different perspectives)
- Whether you lose or win a scrim /match, it is always nice to discuss together what could have been done better and what the team did well in. There is always room for improvement and this is how your team adopt a winner mentality (notice the weakness and strengths of the team in different scenarios)
- Remember to be patient with each other as the same mistakes can be made multiple times (everyone learns at different speed, as long as they are trying thats what counts)
- Something I do for my team is that I would note 2-3 things I want our team to focus/work on and then evaluate how we did as a team
- Set short-term goals and long-term goals together as a team and encourage players to set their own mini-goals for their gameplay
Feel free to comment your own leading experience or even team experience
We are looking for adv pyro to main
Also looking for engie, scout, solly, and demo sub~ our team offers team therapy, fun game nights, and cringe twitch vids
A little bit about us, we are a friend team that started comp since S6:
Team Yeye RGL HL Season 6 IM Champion #1 (score: 10-0)
Team Yeye RGL HL Season 7 MAIN Champion #1 (score: 9-1)
S8 will be our third season together and we are always open to learning and improving
Some of our players are retiring to our sub list and we would love to welcome new players onto our team.
S6 Team Yeye IM Champion 1st
S7 Team Yeye Main (7-3)
S8 Team Yeye Challenger 4th
For S8, we skipped advance and went into challenger and we made it to 4th. Last season was a huge learning curve for the entire team and we aim to get even better for S9. For the upcoming season, we are looking for sniper, demo, pyro, and engie.
We are a friends team and all our players have only played for three seasons. We are a really dedicated team in terms of improving, so feel free to tryout
-Feeds me quality sandwich
-Extremely skilled at every class
-Coolest jumper I have ever seen
-Been on Team Yeye since Day 1
-Oldest friend on tf2
-Never tilted before
-Forces him to give comms
-Forces him to play on Team Yeye since Day 1
-First match on the team, he played as pyro while bring drunk and went 0-5, picked him up immediately as demo
-Been on Team Yeye since our 1st season
-The one and only beast and best solly
-Will remain in Yeye jail
-Forced to play on Team Yeye for two seasons
-Will continue to remain in Yeye jail (he must be happy)
-Mentored our team since we were babies in newcomer S6
-Literally spent hours doing map reviews, demo reviews, and even individual class reviews
-Most dedicated mentor and a hella great person & gamer!
-Now is in Team Yeye jail
really kind person in general & his spy game-play is goated
Constantly is definitely an invite engineer He is a great teammate and a kind & hard-working individual. Anyone who does not pick him up is missing out!
Latest posts made by sakura
rogue is casting yeye vs itsy on upward
found our solly nabla still looking for demo~
This will be our fifth season together as a team (going from open to invite together) and our first time staying in the same div we are really excited to use what we learned last season to get even better for the coming season~
disc - sakura#5555
@Biggie Biggie will frag and worth the pick up! He is very communicative and has great comms as a sniper. I can tell he is very motivated to play in the RGL scene and is quite experienced with competitive. Biggie def can carry so pls give this gamer a chill, fun, and game-winning team
LFP med, pyro, heavy subs (mainly multi-class subs)
Looking for the pyro
Looking for more pyro
Aaron is an amazing person and a great player to have on the team. His positivity and dm-skills makes him an absolute pick up + he comes with anime pictures