Reposted from the old HL Forums:
- Fixed prop on ruins (both sides have the same hitbox now)
- Fixed multiple hitboxes (Pillars on bath house, stairs to point)
- Removed the sun that was giving 1 team a clear advantage
- Merged all the small ammo packs into a medium pack instead
- Better respawn cabinets (Closer to the door, for those without resup binds)
Before anyone asks, I don’t have the VMF anymore so I can’t actually edit anything, I just forgot I had this, so I might as well post it if anyone is interested. IMO this is basically just lakeside but without all the annoying shit.
I don’t know if it’s the same on the blu side but in the red tunnel there is a spot in the ceiling where you can get stuck while rocket/sticky jumping. It can be done unintentionally during rollout and the only way out is using a kill bind, which is basically an instant flank fight loss.
So I just tested it during pre-round in a scrim and it also happens on blu side in the same spot.
on version r2, it’s possible to loadout-swap through the enemy spawn door
If anyone knows how to fix this, I gladly will. I know they fixed this on product, but I am not experienced enough in mapping to know how to fix this bug
@gobitoe iirc, it involves moving the spawn area further inside of the shutter.
@Mothership presumably such that a player’s collision isn’t inside the spawn area partially when up against the door?
Pool is the worst part of any HL map right now
There are too many hiding spots and headglitches
I would like to see how lakeside would play if you removed the torches from pool