Reposted from the old HL Forums:
- Fixed prop on ruins (both sides have the same hitbox now)
- Fixed multiple hitboxes (Pillars on bath house, stairs to point)
- Removed the sun that was giving 1 team a clear advantage
- Merged all the small ammo packs into a medium pack instead
- Better respawn cabinets (Closer to the door, for those without resup binds)
Before anyone asks, I don’t have the VMF anymore so I can’t actually edit anything, I just forgot I had this, so I might as well post it if anyone is interested. IMO this is basically just lakeside but without all the annoying shit.
I don’t know if it’s the same on the blu side but in the red tunnel there is a spot in the ceiling where you can get stuck while rocket/sticky jumping. It can be done unintentionally during rollout and the only way out is using a kill bind, which is basically an instant flank fight loss.
So I just tested it during pre-round in a scrim and it also happens on blu side in the same spot.
on version r2, it’s possible to loadout-swap through the enemy spawn door
If anyone knows how to fix this, I gladly will. I know they fixed this on product, but I am not experienced enough in mapping to know how to fix this bug
@gobitoe iirc, it involves moving the spawn area further inside of the shutter.
@Mothership presumably such that a player’s collision isn’t inside the spawn area partially when up against the door?