Willy Mentoring Heavies

Topic created · 4 Posts · 78 Views
  • Hello, I’m Willy, and with the season over I have some more free time on my hands and can take on some mentees and review some demos. This past season I won Advanced as heavy for The Dojo (who I will be playing with in Invite next season), and before that I started and subbed on a variety of UGC Gold & Platinum teams you can see here.

I would prefer heavies at a level between Top IM and Mid Advanced, as I think I’d have the most to offer at that level, but any heavies are free to message me.

You can add me on Steam or message me on Discord @ Willy_#9908

My schedule can be finnicky sometimes, so we can discuss meeting times preferably no more than a day or two in advance. Alternatively, you can send me STVs (no PRECs please) and I can stream them and upload the VODs on my Twitch which you can watch whenever.

Thanks!

• Smart player with dedication to his class. Heavy Mentors are rare and often vary in terms of quality. Willy is a top quality heavy who can show you how to play the class effectively. Hes also a good friend 🙂

• Holy fucking shit dude the dojo is fucking helping others hit the fucking dojo and I fucking love it

Making the community more competitive is all I’ve ever wanted and to compete
    I have so much to say about willy

If I had the opportunity to play with Jesus, God, and Willy I’m fucking taking Willy over the planet PLUS ANY celestial out there
    This man is the best heavy I will ever play with and have the pleasure to play with I don’t see myself playing without him
    He makes playing this game fun
    He makes me wanna improve and he also helps contribute to the environment of winning
    This man was fucking born a winner
    THE MAN LISTENS
    NAME A HEAVY PLAYER WHO DOES THAT

He is 10 times better then every guy on the list of heavies I’ve played with when it comes to comms, assist, stats, impact, and urgency
    The man has urgency in this voice like no one other and shit gives me goosebumps
    This man can teach you the knowledge of pootis I’ve seen him
    He is more then committed

• Great heavy player, communicates well with his combo, and very insightful when planning pushes. Can’t ask more from him and his knowledge as heavy weapons guy is golden.

If you pick Willy as your mentor, you will learn valuable knowledge on how to play heavy in HL and will also learn fundamentals on what your team should be doing as well.