lft adv heavy s8

Topic created · 7 Posts · 88 Views
  • heyo, so my team isn’t going to be around next season so I’m looking for a team.

I’m really looking for a team with players that want to improve and learn together.

This season was a great learning experience, especially after taking a break; so I just want a team to keep grinding and improving on my poot.

hmu

• Attention is an advanced heavy in the making for the league

he wants to improve and that will go a long way for any player looking to stand out in advanced

Heavy’s a very desirable class due to the lack of heavy’s and new players switching on invite

I would not be surprised to see if attention worked up next season to a top heavy in advanced

He defiantly has that potentially if he works hard which he is

• has a want to improve, could be a pretty good adv heavy on a team that actually wants to try
    he’s a fun person + could own on a better team

• Matt from Wii Sports in the flesh

Takes criticism well and is always looking to improve, easily top adv heavy with some mentoring + the right team

• attentiondeficit, contrary to his name, pays a lot of attention to TF2.

He plays well, pushes well, and with enough time I think he can succeed at parking his wheelchair on cliff.

In all seriousness though, he outperforms a lot of heavies in advanced right now.

Pick him up!

• bumpppppp

• Super chill guy who won main S5 and farmed on heavy. You’ll regret it if you don’t pick him up. He’s a winner