Mentoring HL Demoman Advanced - Amateur

Topic created · 18 Posts · 540 Views
  • Wont hesitate to tell you what you are doing wrong. Be ready for the famous Townze Lectures though. He talks a lot but its usually really useful and important stuff. You are almost guaranteed to improve with him.

• MEGA MONOLOGUES, townze will always, literally always have metric tons of information to say no matter what, this will help a lot with anyone looking to get better, especially if u are in a lower div
    ianMODE is like no other

• I don’t know a lot about how he mentors or teaches the game, but he has a very solid understanding of the fundamentals and can be very valuable for teams at a lower level finding their stride to elevate their game.

He communicates in a distinct, detailed way (typically for the best!), so if you’re a player who works well with learning tons of new information in one sitting per session, Townze can deliver!

• the few conversations I have had with townze he may not have the necessary old knowledge when it comes to demo but he definitely has the right mindset when it comes to demo an I think him mentoring could help alot of players

• Townze is very knowledgeable person and is also a very nice guy. Can play multiple classes at a high level, if you want knowledge on the game and demo in particular than look no further.

• Cool dude and a great demo. Townze has so much info to say, and he will tell you where you were wrong. Great map knowledge and a ton of demo exp. If you want to get better Townze is a great choice.

• I’ve only interacted with Townze a number of times through tf2center but everytime I talked to him he’s given the best advice when it comes to this game. I’d suggest him for one of the mentoring experiences.

• @Townze i did 1 demo review with this man and i instantly went invite, this man will make ur knowledge ascend… He also talks faster then ben shaperio

• Has a lot to say and a lot of knowledge to give to others. Definitely will improve with him!

• Townze has a lot to say and has a lot of experience to back it up. What I thought was going to be a 30 min review turned into a 1.5 hour breakdown of the nature of the demoman. Subscribed