TF2 Pug Runner Discord Bot
I’ve recently created a Discord bot that can make your pug running experience 10x easier!
- Can auto roll captains and then let the captains move people into the pug channels themselves
- Can just autoroll the appropriate amount of people and randomize the teams, then move them into the appropriate channels.
- Can automatically move everyone out of their pug channels once the pug is over.
- Will automatically send connect and team info to all members of the pug once the pug starts (or manually with $sendinfo).
- Can send RCON commands to the appropriate TF2 server from Discord!
- And more to come!
This bot works with any game type that has an even amount of players (which should be every type, I don’t see why you’d play pugs with uneven players).
If you would like to invite this bot to your servers, use the following link: https://discord.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=799514260559888425&permissions=8&scope=bot
You can use $help to get started.
DM Kastaling#7893 on Discord with any questions, comments, or concerns! Or just feel free to comment here lol.
Hey it’s been a month since I’ve posted here but I have no better way to announce major feature additions than this, so whatever.
I just added a skill based picking system to the $startpug command, so its not completely random, but instead random with skill taken into account.
Use $help along with $setrole and $settings in order to set it up.
also on a smaller note, I added autofatkidding functionality, you can see it all in $help.