LFP Team Oven S9

Topic created · 8 Posts · 305 Views
  • I’m the new team leader for Team Oven, the next iteration of team fridge / freezer! We were absolutely DONE with page’s dogshit leading (he would wake up at 8:15 pm consistently on match days). He’s still playing but it’s clear that he can’t take a leadership position.

I want to be Team Oven because it’s the summer season but it’s still subject to change.

We are trying to keep as many players as we can from this season because I disagree with shuffling rosters around until you finally get something that clicks – and the team was clicking at the end of the season. We were quite competitive with the 2nd, 3rd and 4th seeds this season.

We want players who have a drive to improve and are willing to show up to map talks and demo reviews. Invite experience isn’t a must, but if you don’t have invite experience I want you to have had a dominating performance in the division below invite (challenger / old advanced).

Here’s our tentative roster:
    scout: wish
    soldier:
    pyro: Johhny
    demo: Joey Lemons
    heavy: Adam
    engi:
    medic:
    sniper: noob page
    spy: agb

• Quick correction, don’t mind me

scout: wish
    soldier:
    pyro: Johhny
    demo: Joey Lemons
    heavy: Adam
    engi:
    medic: agb
    sniper: noob page
    spy: agb —> Mondragon

• oven.Saturation

• @Saturation said in LFP Team Oven S9:

oven.Saturation

oven.pantherrr

• Ok, we are finally starting to scrim this week so if anyone who wants to tryout wants to add me and we can discuss further details

We have about 3 soldier tryouts / 6 engi tryouts / 3 med tryouts sofar

• can i play snioer

• shpee