Testco.tf Comes to RGL!

Topic created · 4 Posts · 138 Views
  • Hello Gamers of Recharge Gaming League

(By the way, don’t click on the testco.tf link, it literally leads to nothing.)

TestCo.tf is a map testing group that has been around for almost five years now, providing services to mappers in the competitive capacity for that long. We were the group who supported and tested for the mapper SturmTea who made koth_clearcut and Kevin gator for cp_villa for 6s.

Our system works by selecting your region (NA) and then we will ask for you to provide your RGL profile so that we can help to get you in to play our HL and/or 6s if you so desire.

-There will be no divisional limits on classes
    -We use a dice roll to determine who plays med, instead of a last to spec system
    -Pugs are Wed/Thur @ 7pm EST for HL and Fri/Sat @ 7PM for 6s
    -We typically test 2 maps per night, if there’s enough demand from our mappers
    -Players who missed out on pugs will always be playing the next match every time, regardless if you just joined after the game started or weren’t picked.
    -All test games will be streamed or recorded by admins/pug runners.
    -You must submit your RGL profile to be approved to play
    -The minimum requirement to play 6s and HL is Main

We ask if you don’t want to be notified of a specific format if you are set up for both HL/6s that you mute a category

If you have any specific questions for the mappers of our discord or want to provide feedback for a mapper, feel free to @ him or DM him in our discord.

I am very excited to meet you all and I hope to continue to further TF2 to the best it can be.

On another note we will be looking for new pug runners for TestCo.tf for NA HL, as we currently have none. For those who would like to become an a pug runner for NA HL and help out with map related things, please refer to Dwaggy#2288

Discord Link Here: https://discord.gg/69BAPcf

• HOLY DUBS!!!

• Today we are going to be testing out the maps 5cp_craneway and koth_drainpipe. I hope to see you all here for amazing map tests!

Games are at 7PM EST!

Remember games on Friday and Sat are 6s at 7PM EST and the HL is Wed/Thurs at 7 PM EST 😄

• Good thing to see wave of the future come to RGL.